January 3, 2014

Mo-rockin MoRoCo

Seems like December was nothing compared to the -20°C days we've been waking up to in Toronto. But, that's no reason to sit at home swaddled in your *ahem* Doctor Who blanket all day...So, I swaddled up and shipped out to Yorkville with Sara. You can also thank her for the *punny post title.

We stayed toasty (with the help of some decadent chocolate fondue) at MoRoCo Chocolat. I've been meaning to try this place for months and finally made my way down there today...even if I lost a couple of toes in the process.


We each started off with one of their numerous teas. I went for the Roobios Vanilla and Sara with the Lichee Congou--they also have a Chocolate Reserve Collection of teas which we'll definitely be trying next time!



Sara looking much cuter than me sipping tea...




I ordered the Ahi Tuna Tartare and Sara got the Steak Sandwich--we shared the two and were so impressed! Honestly, some of the best lunch we've ever had around Toronto.

We finished off with some delicious chocolate fondue. The dipping assortment was alright (the marshmallows and grapes weren't our favourites), just a little too sweet when dipped in the milk chocolate. 

Before you enter the restaurant there's a little sweet shop which makes it impossible to leave without buying a couple of macaroons for the road...we tried to resist! The lavender ones were heaven on earth.

So yummy, so naughty, so worth it.

Love, Milly

2 comments:

  1. Have you had a chance to go to SOMA yet? The hot chocolate reminded me of it.

    www.everydayembellished.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't but it looks heavenly! definitely going to try it soon

      xx Milly

      Delete